Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Greetings.....



My apologies for my silence as of late, but I have been busy seeking employment. Presently, a great housing offer is in front of me. I need part-time work now. Full-time work would be great but I have to find time for the internship. I really want to become the best counselor I can be. I need to give something back. I owe the universe. Plus, I cannot manifest a righteous life without financial, mental, physical worry with first loving and fighting for humanity.  I have had and have a job interview every day this week. I am starting to line up next week too. Year of the Johnny....I wish they were paid internships, in the Alcohol and Substance Abuse field. It will happen when it is time. I have faith. Lately I have been doing pretty well not trying to force the world to act the way I want. I am just rolling with the flow. 

Basically I am starting to feel that I am unemployable. Good thing I am studying to be a Substance Abuse Counselor. It is a place where my past bullshit will actually help me to help someone else. “Ya gotta serve somebody….” Well I really need to get posting again because I feel that I am letting all of you down. I am letting me down too. I have been editing Homeless Alone Hungry and Cold. It is shaping up nicely. I think I have 8 more essays to finish, work through a few of the O.D.s, and write some essays about life today. Life without a crutch. My life now where I feel every little fucking thing the universe throws at me. I wear my heart on my sleeve for anyone to grab and wipe their shitty little nose upon. I might not have been drawn that hand but it’s the hand I chose to play.

I have to run. I love you all. More importantly I love all of you who despise everything about me and the world. I was you once before and it is a hard life to live. Try smiling at a stranger today. You will feel better.


 I have a pretty good post coming tomorrow. I promise cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment