Friday, September 25, 2015

Better than best

hey
i am still here.
work has been stressful trying to get that full-time spot so I am working very full time.
Cooking is gone.I opened my mouth and everything got weird. I was fired on a Friday and the reason for letting me go was "Johnny it has come to a head" Johnny responds. I didn't know it was festering. hahaha.

Hanging with a new friend. Not one that is vile and full of malicious intent. Not sure where it is going. I like him though.

Now the meat....I have been editing HAHC and i am well into Book Two of the book. Two more books to go..Yes. I predict I will have kick-starter up by the end of Oct. hmm. Halloween will be nice...
I will write more in a bit. sorry this is just an update.
but i have to get to the gym......
cheers lovers
johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment