Tuesday, November 24, 2015

changes

I am quickly zipping through changes in HAHC and the reality of publication is pushing ever so close. The kick starter will be launched soon and then the second to last step will almost be accomplished. At this point there will be no stopping the words that will flow from these hands. I am ready for the path that has been laid before me. I am ready to step onto it. I am ready to begin this journey and to never look back. I have forgiven myself and the what I had become. I have forgiven my actions, my laziness and my ill regard for others. I am no longer that person. I love who I am, what I am and who I have become. I am the phoenix. I have been born once again and lifted myself from the detritus I chose to sift through. The detritus I called home the place where angels feared to tread. I have been born again to give back all that I can to someone, anyone who is willing to let the walls down and forgive yourself and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment