Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Year of the Johnny 1.4 on the road to YotJ 5.0

It has been 16 months since I started Year of the Johnny. In that time the upward march has been record breaking. I feel energized by all the positive life changes I have made and still make every day. I sometimes think what it would be like to walk away from it all and sit back down on the street. No cares. No worries except shelter food clothing. Easy. The trade off would be all the free time  I need to perfect HaHC. It would be great. Then I think about the battle with depression and having to deal with negative people forced to live on the street. They are either strung out or drunk. They bitch about everything. Not a day will go by without having to talk someone out of a planned overdose or jumping in front of a train. I would become a victim of the weather. I would eat garbage junk food, not work out and my skin would suffer from the elements. Friends would disappear. Life as I know it will end.
WHY DO I THINK GOING BACK TO A LIFE OF HOMELESSNESS?


Because somewhere in my mind I think it's easier than working for someone else.
No.
Because I am a lazy slug who loves sleeping with rats and cockroaches.
No.
Because my diseased thinking is always trying to conquer me.
Yes.
No matter what I read. How long I read. How excited I get about what I read and sometimes that's like a little boy on Christmas morning. I still have to combat that self destructive self defeating side of my brain. It is happening less and less.  I am able to spot it now and I do. Then I carry on the right path. The path to greatness. The path to fulfillment.  The path to wonder mystery mastery happiness gratitude love and gratitude.


I read everyday. I read what I can it is always enough to keep my mind busy and thinking. Yesterday while working on my recovery website I was listening to TED.  I was introduced to Tai Lopez. H excited me. All these people I am learning about are turning me on. They are turning up the heat. They are reminding me why I crawled out of the gutter. I read what they write and blog about and I get excited.
Why.
Because I know this potential is in all of us. I am tapping it now. I have gained this much ground with love help mentoring and determination. I was starting to become comfortable with what I had. I have nothing yet. I HAVE SO MUCH FARTHER TO GO. I came this far in Year of the Johnny 1.4. When dawn awakens in Year of the Johnny 5.0 look out world. I will be achieved and with me those who have helped pave and light my why.  TAI really turned up my focus last night and my smile today is for the principle he taught me.


Another great man. A mentor. My second father told me anything can be achieved with the right tools and hard work. My brain will seek out the knowledge and combined with my heart I will bring on the hard work. I know I can achieve all I desire now.


I heard the words I needed to hear again last night and I will keep myself surrounded by these entrepreneurial masters until I have surpassed their greatness and glory.

Anyone can achieve in this life you just have to want to get your hands really dirty, be grateful daily, and prepare for the long haul to halls of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment