Friday, June 26, 2015

thoughts.......for the week

Well I have stressed-towiiii a friend that it is so strange for me enjoying my recent work endeavors. Very strange indeed. I am not getting paid at my internship, but I am fine with it, but a paycheck would be greatly appreciated.

Pies is great. I am just so happy that I am not bitching and moaning about having so much work to do after doing nothing for the last six years or so. I am doing a fine job and I believe my coworkers and the owners are happy with my performance, too!

noises-vice....the next piece has been sent to the editor but he is mega busy. Hopefully it will be up intense tree days.I am submitting the third piece today. All of this is definitely helping the major plaN elf working towards publishing, "homeless alone hungry and cold!" I am going to be doing a podcast next week. I have no idea what will be covered during the interview, but I am sure it will be most exhilarating.

Lastly this week has brought me to the realization that I can no longer chase Dbl. H's tail around Manhattan. It was becoming painful, depressing, and dark. I was starting to lose focus. I was living in this fantasy. I wanted to give so much of me to him. He could have had it all, but he is not ready for love relationship life. He thinks he is ready to love and be loved, but he is still full of raging hormones that need to be satisfied. The game became Overpowering and I did what I tell clients to do every day. I picked myself up, brushed off the dirt, and carried on. Of course I couldn't be a big boy and do it gracefully. I had to go outing barrage of insults, remarks, vocalized feelings and rude comments. Did all the shit Ityped make me feel better? No it did not. I feel like a fucking jerk. I hope I did not ruin  any chance of friendship in the future? I won't know until I know.

I have to get going. Coffee date. Cheers. Till later.
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment