Monday, July 6, 2015

life

Good Morning! Bonjour! Ni hao ma!

I am fucking excited. Happy to be alive. Feeling all this love in this fucked up little world. My loneliness is leaving me. I have a friend. Yeah. A real friend who genuinely gives a fuck for me. I know I have a handful of you already, but this is different.  With all of us we have been pushed into some arrangement and friendship happened. This is a friendship I sought after and found and it is growing. I have been walking on air for 24 hours. I am on fire. Electric. Happy and ready to take on the world once again. I am excited to see where this goes. I have not said this in a long time but I am happy to be alive. I bought a helmet to wear when I bike. I wore my blinking light and reflective vest during my run this am. Johnny doesn’t take precautions that might save his life, ever, but something is different. I can feel it. It feels good. I was given so many compliments yesterday. I never take compliments kindly, but these compliments made everything seem so fucking real. Man. I want to dance. I want to dance without dope without drugs, without alcohol, without anything to make my body move but this electricity that is snapping in all my joints right now. Firing. Alive. Feeling the moment and not perpetuating a fucking lie or made up scenario in my once pathetic little mind. I am not taking this to a place in my head. I am letting it happen as it happens. I just know that I have a friend that I give a fuck about and that’s all that matters right now. Fuckers……..

No comments:

Post a Comment