Saturday, July 25, 2015

Scattered Brain Blogging

So I am busy. To busy. I didn't sign up for this much action. It's good though. It feels right so it must be. Of course I question what I am doing consistently. I am to tired to type. I have so much editing and rewriting left to do,Will I find the time by fall? Yes. If I slowdown on my extracuricular activities. I want a relationship. Realistically where to I put him into my schedule. Selfish. I want a warm body to sleep next to at night. I want someone to bitch too. Iwant someone to walk with. I am sick of talking to my self.
Scattered brain blogging.
I am learning Chinese. I think I rally am learning Chinese. I have tried to teach myself other languages in the past, but I am really putting forth the effort. I wish I had someone to speak with though.

Jobs...Internship is going well. I am hoping they really ask me to come on board, I will do well there and who knows what else i can do there.  Pies is stressful. I am becoming more confident in my new position, but it is going to take more time to cut off all my rough edges. ha

Lastly, I am getting out of the city next weekend. I am going upstate to visit Jan and family. I need to get away. Argh. Nothing much to say. later
me

No comments:

Post a Comment