Thursday, November 26, 2015

Grateful ...

Yes, it is the year of the johnny. Year of much change.  I am grateful for all of you that helped along the way. I don't know where I would have been without your love and support. First, I need to thank you, Jan for putting up with all of the struggles, self-doubt, fears, anxieties, depression, arrogance, pig-headedness, inability to handle confrontation,  discussion, criticism,  and/or praise, my ever changing mind, and jump-in-head first way to life, you are the best. JESSE and Melissa, thanks for listening to me whine, bitch fight, kick, brag, laugh, and carry-on fool heartedly nonstop for years. Especially thanks for getting my twisted AND PERVERTED Sense Of humour.  Jason And Kids and Diane  thanks for theaupport, the Daily bitching and complaining about how life just isn't fair. My constant need Of something.  Something better. Ryan, my personal pastor where would I be without you and your man?  I don't know how to answer that. I am not sure what is up there out there around us or under neah, but you have let me understand that I do believe that there is in fact, something driving this vehicle and it is definitely not me.  This being has kept me alive this far and that is fact. I believe it has done this to keep me here to help all those have A commanality with myself. I presently work as a CASAC and I do give some strength and hope to struggling with life  every day. I thank my colleagues at PAC everyday for helping me understand my work, myslef, and the disease WE fight religiously each day. Last, I am happy to thank my new and wonderful husband ShaoJia. He has made me most happy in such a short time. He has beaten the depression and self doubt out of me. He is so understanding, positive, and brave. I needed him in my live and I am honored to call him husband.  Singlehandedly he has beat the self doubt out of me and my abilities.  I feel like I am on top of the world and each day gets better.  杨少佳 我爱你! Of course, I wish my mom were still upon this earth to see her little boy finally hapoy, behaving, and finally with a hair cut that she would make her proud.

Besides all those I know and love I must thank everyone I don't know who reads my blog, everyone who finds hope strength or inspiration in my words, and everyone who supports the humanity and hope that is in the work ai perform. I LOVE YOU ALL. You are all beautiful and deserving of the best life possible.  I wish all nothing but happiness.

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment